Please Complete The Registration Form
(Feel free to add a message for RotR at the end of the registration form.)
If you have any problems or questions about completing the form, please contact us here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
'Ride of the Ruperts' Disclaimer
By registering to ride on the Ride of the Ruperts (RotR) you agree to the following terms and conditions. Should you not agree to the following terms the organiser will reimburse you for any donation made, should you so wish.
As far as reasonably practicable the organiser of the RotR has taken into account all risks associated with the RotR and has reduced them to as low as possible to ensure the safety of all participants in the event.
All participants of the RotR do so at their own risk, acknowledging the risks associated with riding a motorcycle as driver or passenger on a public road.
All participants are responsible for their own actions and for adhering to current UK traffic related legislation.
As a RotR participant you agree you release and discharge and agree not to take legal action against any person connected with the management of the Event, including any volunteers from any and all losses, liabilities, costs, claims and causes of action including, but not limited to any accident, any personal injury, death or property loss or any other foreseeable consequence resulting directly or indirectly from or in any manner arising out of, or in connection with your participation in the RotR.
You specifically acknowledge that riding a motorcycle is a dangerous activity with obvious risks and that you are riding a motorcycle at your own risk.
You understand that riding a motorcycle involves risks that may cause various injuries and that such injuries may result in death or serious disability. You also understand that riding a motorcycle can be physically demanding and that in susceptible people riding a motorcycle may induce additional risks.
You acknowledge that that there are key risks that may be associated with participating in any motorcycle ride at any time and for any reason include the risks of injury arising from;
* the malfunction of a motorcycle resulting in an incident or accident.
* failing to wear appropriate personal protective equipment or wearing inappropriate personal protective equipment.
* any collision with another vehicle or with any stationary object.
* any accident caused by riding a motorcycle in unsuitable, inclement or dangerous weather conditions.
* riding a motor cycle while intoxicated through the consumption of any substance resulting in an accident or incident.
* riding a motor cycle at a speed that it inappropriate or dangerous for the road conditions cycle or otherwise exceeding the speed limit applicable to the road in the jurisdiction or altering your speed where you are riding a motorcycle whether to reduce the distance between your motor cycle and another motor cycle rider or for any other reason.
*deliberate or unexpected incursion by motorists into the road where you are riding a motorcycle or into a group of riders of which you are one.
That you are legally eligible, competent and proficient in riding a motorcycle.
You give permission for your photograph to be used in conjunction with RotR promotional activity.